Thursday, February 7, 2013

Contentment: Day by Day

So contentment is a constant struggle..... 

Am I really content in where God has me right? Honestly yes I am, but at the same time I have days where I struggle. We have this picture of what we think our life should look like and when our life doesn't look that way we struggle to grasp that. Ok so that might not be the case with everyone but I can say it is the case for me. I have always had this picture of what my life should look like, and right now I can say it is not as I have pictured. BUT my life is so much better than I would have ever imagined. I love that God always knows what's best. I still have those desires for the life I pictured but I am so content in where God has put me. I may never have the life I always dreamed of but I do have the life God has planned for me, in my mind that trumps all! I love the God I serve, He truly knows all and is preparing me for His plan. I am so excited to see where God takes me from here. 

If His plan has already surpassed my  wildest dreams, I am beyond excited to see where I will be a few years from now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment