Monday, February 18, 2013

King James Version: Bride Bible

The King James Version Bride Bible is fantastic. I love this Bible. It is little, which makes it easy to carry. The very best feature about this Bible is that it breaks apart the names in the Bible so that you can pronoun them properly. The only difficulty with this Bible is being that it is the King James Version it is a little hard to read and understand. This Bible has become a great resource while teaching. I now know how to pronoun those difficult names.

I would recommend this Bible to anyone, especially because it makes the names easy to pronoun.

Other than that feature in this Bible this is nothing different than the typical small font King James Version.

I am thankful for this new resource and excited to continue using it.

BookSneeze® has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book

No comments:

Post a Comment