Sunday, May 11, 2014

The Grace of God

The grace of God is greatly abounding in my life this week.

For those of you that don't know me well I will fill you in. Math it is a simple four letter word... Math 136 I thought would be the death of me. Legit I have not had math since junior year in high school. Um that was seven years ago now, boy do I feel old.

So a few months back I take the math accue placer. God's grace placed me right into the math class I needed. I start the class insisting to my father that WE were taking math this semester. By God's grace I asked for help twice. Almost once a week I wanted to cry and slaughter my math homework, by God's grace I was able to complete and comprehend what I was learning. Once I thought I would do an entire week's worth of homework in three hours, by God's grace He gave me the time over the weekend to complete the homework in say 20 hours....

By God's grace, literally the hand of God. I passed math. Not only did I pass math, I understand college math. And God in His goodness blessed me with an A.

All I can say is I am blown away!! I truly never expected to receive such a grade, when I started out I was going to be extremely happy with a C.

BUT GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment